Presenting the fifth instalment of our latest video series: Amsterdam to Cape Town, Azure to Cloud with 1Nebula.
In this series, our CTO, Andre Witte, discusses Azure and the cloud with members of our technical team. During the discussion, they delve into their careers, the company’s journey, and working with cloud technologies.
For part 5, Andre is joined by Product Manager Brett Mealor. The key themes in this discussion include:
- Visualising technology and unpacking the tech radar
- Making the big decision: Moving from Service Fabric to Kubernetes
- Reflection: 1Nebula’s cloud migration of OneView and the move to Azure
- Benefits and tips on how to successfully move to cloud
- The Microsoft Build Conference highlights and feedback implementation into the 1Nebula tech radar
- Building and developing with quality in mind
In addition, you can watch other videos in the Amsterdam to CapeTown series here:
1: featuring DevOps Manager Andrew Thompson.
2: with Shu-wen Abels, our Executive of Operations.
3: sitting with Analyst Developer Micheal Wheeler.
4: discussions with Product Manager Isabeau Durie.
5: featuring down with Executive of Technology Brett Mealor.
Finally, if you would like to join the 1Nebula team, head over to our careers page by clicking here. This section features all currently available opportunities.
Stay tuned to our social media and video platforms for more company updates:
We took special care to capture this video as safely as possible. Subsequently, we had all the protocols in place to keep the individuals safe during the filming of this series.