Presenting our latest video series: Amsterdam to Cape Town, Azure to Cloud with 1Nebula.
In this series, our CTO, Andre Witte, discusses Azure and the cloud with members of our technical team. During the discussion, they delve into their careers, the company’s journey, and working with cloud technologies.
In part 1, Andre is joined by DevOps Manager Andrew Thompson. The key themes in this discussion include:
- Creating the DevOps culture within the team
- The core decision: Changing the evolution and role of Quality Analysts
- The Quality Analyst and the Developer’s mindset
- Reflection: 1Nebula’s cloud migration of OneView and the move to Azure
- The technical rabbit hole: The tools and technologies for testing
- When is the ideal timeframe for the DevOps team to be involved in a project?
- How do you keep up to date with the latest technologies?
- What is the one thing you are looking for in someone joining the DevOps team?
Stay tuned every Thursday over the coming weeks for more installments in this series.
Would you like to join the 1Nebula team? Head over to our careers page by clicking here to see what opportunities are available.
Stay tuned to our social media and video platforms for more company updates:
We took special care to capture this video as safely as possible. Subsequently, we had all the protocols in place to keep the individuals safe during the filming of this series.