We live in a technological melting pot. With different products, services and solutions shaping how we work, commute, collaborate, communicate and stay entertained.
For modern businesses, managing all of the costs associated with this extensive technology infrastructure can be exceptionally complicated. But it is an incredibly important thing to do in order to minimise the risk of overspending.
Enter Technology Expense Management (TEM).
TEM gives organisations a better handle on all of tech, their assets and services; from mobile, fixed-line, networking and infrastructure to storage, WAN and cloud. TEM provides complete visibility across all IT products and services; offering a window into the business’ tech-related usage, performance and costs.
While the TEM concept may seem simple, execution can be difficult. Large enterprises and companies with a broad technological landscape often struggle to organise, maintain and manage all their tech-related contracts, invoices and inventories.
A robust technology expense management solution provides business leaders with a complete view of their entire IT ecosystem in one place.
The right TEM platform should:
- Optimise costs: Offer detailed spend analysis and forecasting via user-friendly, in-depth reports.
- Up simplicity: Automate complex tasks, streamline your entire tech environment and simplify the management of costs and performance.
- Enhance asset management: Offer a centralised asset database spanning hardware, software, licences, subscription services, infrastructure, and mobile devices, it’s easier to manage and optimise the entire asset lifecycle.
- Boost visibility: Provide a live view of technology usage and performance across different vendors with the aim being to curb overspending and minimise the risk of bill shock.
- Optimise cloud: Manage your entire cloud environment with integrated baseline reporting, a detailed live dashboard and full tagging and recharge.
- Improve invoice management: Consolidate all invoices in a central place making it easier to review them and identify any errors or inaccuracies.
- Allocate costs: Provide visibility into how products and services are consumed by a particular region, branch, cost centre or end-user.
- Monitor usage optimisation: Ensure all assets are used optimally, with minimal wastage or downtime.
OneView is our next-generation, cloud-based system that offers enterprises real-time visibility into, and control of, enterprise technology usage and performance. Want to find out more? Complete the form below to schedule a demo.