Cloud computing has long been hailed as a technological disruptor like no other, enabling rapid digitalisation across businesses of all sizes and across all industries. 5G is the next evolution in mobile network technology, building on the already significant benefits of the 4G/LTE networks that proceeded it.
In fact, the capacity of 5G is so immense, it is likely to render several technologies
obsolete. Combine the two and you’ve got some pretty powerful digital potential with 5G set to accelerate cloud business investment and take the world of cloud computing world to new heights.
Our latest eBook explores how 5G amplifies the potential of cloud. In this resource, we explore how 5G will reshape the cloud landscape in years to come. While 5G may displace the cloud in favour of edge computing in some instances, the demand for storage and computing power to manage rising data volumes is sure to accelerate cloud investment.
Some of the topics covered in this eBook include:
- Unpacking current and forecasted statistics around global cloud growth and illustrating the value of cloud as the number of industries and businesses using this technology increases.
- Detailing the technical expectations, as well as the potential capacity, around 5G and cloud, and outlining proposed dates for roll out and the general expected impact.
- Focusing on cloud impact, the advantages and disadvantages 5G presents and explaining how cloud can be supported and enhanced by 5G.
- Showcasing why 5G is expected to transform cloud services greatly and suggesting what can potentially be gained during the process.
- Highlighting the importance of choosing a partner for 5G, the cloud and beyond.
Download our latest eBook by simply completing the form below.