Telecoms expense management is about so much more than monitoring a business’ phone calls and Internet use. From IT, sales and contracts, to payments and procurement, all departments stand to benefit in some way from the automation and efficiencies associated with implementing telecoms expense management software.
Just ask some of our happy customers. We recently sat down with them to discuss their business objectives and why they thought we were the right partners to help them achieve their goals.
Here’s what they had to say:
- Nebula has experience across various industries: When choosing a service provider, you’ll naturally have more confidence in their ability to understand your needs if they’ve already done work in your industry. Our clients confessed that a company may have certain competencies but if they’re not relevant to their specific sector, they add little value. With clients ranging from big banks and supermarket chains to prominent professional service firms, clothing retailers, petrochemical giants and global cigarette and tobacco companies, we have a wide breadth of experience across a range of industries.
- Helping clients up their value proposition: Gone are the days when all a business needed was stock on their shelves in order to get customers in the door. Connected, tech-savvy customers demand “in-store” experiences, which means offering things like free WiFi access, personalised offerings and rewards programmes. Our clients were thrilled that we were able to help them secure the best offerings, select the ideal solutions and successfully roll out the digital services they needed to stay ahead of their competitors.
- Streamlining processes for maximum benefit: Siloed processes and a lack of integration between different business applications hampers productivity and efficiency. Our clients want to extract maximum value from their infrastructure – by collapsing multiple costs and solutions into one. With OneView, Nebula’s telecoms expense management software, all the information you need is pulled from different programs and is available in real time, on a single platform.
- Addressing competency and capacity shortfalls: Handling a sizeable telecoms infrastructure roll out is a lengthy process and requires a certain level of expertise. Many of our clients lack this expertise internally, so they rely on Nebula to ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible and is done in an auditable manner.
- Ensuring consistency: Our clients want their customers to have a consistent experience across their entire supply chain. Whether you’re visiting a store in the middle of nowhere or in a bustling city centre, your experience should be the same. With Nebula handling their telecoms and digital requirements across multiple outlets nationwide, there won’t be any discrepancies in service and customers are guaranteed a uniform digital experience no matter where they are.
- Honesty, flexibility, collaboration and professionalism: Once the scope of a project is decided upon, it’s important for a service provider to be transparent about what they can and cannot deliver. Time and time again, our clients have commended our ability to be flexible, successfully collaborate with them and offer an honest outline of what a project costs and timelines. And this builds trust. You can have the best pricing but if you don’t trust a service provider, you’re not likely to work together in the future.
Generally speaking, when any business sets out on a new project, they typically have three objectives – they want to manage their costs, ensure it’s delivered on time and that it meets the agreed specifications. At Nebula, it’s our job to help our clients achieve all three. To find out more about our offerings and how we can help you take your telecoms to the next level, simply fill in the form below.