From finding and retaining good employees to attracting and developing new business, professional service firms face a range of challenges. And much like other businesses, they also have to handle changes in the roles of business leaders and in customer needs.
One thing, they shouldn’t have to worry about is their telecoms environment. Rather than preventing them from getting their jobs done, these digital resources should be available at all times to ensure that employees can do their jobs efficiently and that they are as productive as possible.
With the right telecoms expense management (TEM) solution, resources – both people and time – can easily be freed up. Staff members who were previously tasked with the handling complex and time-consuming processes can now use this time to focus on more important tasks.
A good TEM system will ensure it’s no longer necessary to manually:
• Manage telecoms expenses, which is not only time-consuming but is also fraught with inaccuracies
• Keep track of voice, data and Internet usage across the entire organisation
• Allocate telecoms costs across different departments and cost centres
• Differentiate between voice and data usage, as well as business and personal use
• Process a vast number of invoices, on a frequent basis
But how exactly does it do so? Well, a good TEM solution provides:
• Regular reports to all relevant users, managers and executives
• CIOs with a view of exactly what telecoms infrastructure is actually in service and how much it costs to operate and whether or not it’s efficient
• CFOs with a view of how the telecoms infrastructure is being deployed, monitored and managed, with specific emphasis on cost
Still not convinced of the value of TEM?
To illustrate just a single example of how good telecoms expense management software can benefit professional services, take a look at this case study. We helped this client save 63% of the time it took to perform SIM swops and locks and PIN/PUK requests, by deploying our telecoms expense and lifecycle management platform called OneViewTM. Want to find out how we can help you enjoy similar savings? Simply complete the form below and we’ll get back to you.